Fuel System Cleaning
Get More Out Of Every Mile.
Fuel System Cleaning Service
Fuel Filter Replacement
Our Fuel Service Cleaning Includes
- Cleaning deposits from fuel injectors
- Clear intake valves of deposit buildup
- Remove hard-to-remove deposits from the combustion chamber
- Clear deposits from the air intake (including throttle body and intake manifold)
Do You Need Fuel System Service?
Your vehicle needs routine services, such as oil changes, tune-ups, and other services to keep the engine running correctly and avoid a breakdown. Your vehicle’s fuel system is a critical component that must be maintained regularly. Getting the fuel system cleaned can help prevent serious issues down the road. Proper maintenance of your fuel system helps to catch common problems that can degrade components and cause them to stop working or lead to clogging that prevents the system from operating correctly. You may need fuel system service if you notice:
- Reduced fuel economy
- Rough idling
- Hesitation when accelerating
- Engine knocking
- A sticking throttle pedal
- Cold-start problems
- Failed emission testing
Why Choose LubeFX+ Tires?
• Warranty-certified Services performed by Expert technicians.
• You can Drop in at anytime. No appointment needed.
• Free window washing, tire checks & fluid top ups.
• We share Valuable car knowledge and advice.
Save Money On Your Next Service. Get Coupons Online
We make Car Maintenance a breeze. We Offer Financing On Any Major Maintenance Service &/or Tires Get Equal Payment Plans or No Payment Plans at 0% Interest Free for up to 18 months! Ask Us How Today.
12621 Fort Rd NW
Hours Of Operation
Mon-Fri 8:30am to 7:30pm
Sat & Sunday 10am to 4:30pm
GET IN TOUCH